Lesson 78 教学设计方案
1. Learn the text by finishing reading it in proper time, getting the general idea and further comprehension .
2. Let the students know the development of paper-making.
Step 1 Preparation
Show the picture of the text. Ask:
What can you see in the picture?
We can see some pieces of bamboo tied together. And there are words written on the bamboo.
Step 2 Reading aloud
Read through the question at the top of page 22.
Get the students to read the text and then find the answer to the question.
(Stones, bones, metal pots, wood, silk and so on. )
Step 3 Reading
Read the text and choose the test answer to each question.
1. What did people use weeping records in the past?
A. Stones, bones, metal pots. bamboo wood. silk and so on.
B. The outside of trees, pieces of clothes, fishing nets and so on.
C. Stones, metal pots, pieces of clothes, the outside of trees and so on.
D. Bamboo, silk, fishing nets and so on.
2. Which is the right order of the following events?
a. They carved words on animal bones.
b. Writing was developed.
c. They used silk for writing.
d. Words were carved on metal pots.
e. They developed a kind of paper made from the fibers of plants.
f. They wrote on pieces of bamboo or wood.
A. a, b, c, d. e, f B. d, f, a. d, c, e
C. b, a, d, f, c, e D. f, e, b, a, c, d
3. Which of the following statements is true?
A. People in China kept records before writing was invented.
B. People know little about Chinese history’ before writing was developed.
C. The making of paper was first started in the Middle East.
D. Paper making has been started in Europe ever since paper was invented.
4. What’s the problem with using bamboo for writing?
A. Pieces of bamboo were difficult to tie together to form a book.
B. Bamboo books were difficult to read and heavy to carry.
C. People spent much time to cut bamboo into pieces.
D. It was not easy to write words on bamboo.
5. Which of the following statements is true?
A. Middle East made paper earlier than China.
B. Europe made paper earlier than Middle East.
C. Spain made paper earlier than Russia.
D. Russia made paper earlier than Middle East.
Step 4 Listen paragraphs
Listen to the tape paragraph by paragraph, then deal with the language points.
Step 5 Summary
Compare the paper made from silk and the fibers of plants.
Step 6 Workbook
Finish off the workbook exercises.
Step 7 Exercises
1 .Ten people were killed in the accident,_________(包括) Tang Li.
2. This article has been t__._____ into several languages.
3. Printing was one of the most important ________(发明) .
4. Can you ________ (描述) it in your own words?